Downloadable logos for the 2017 Patient Safety Awareness Week campaign.
By downloading this item you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions for using campaign materials provided by NPSF:
Individuals (herein referred to as “users”) wishing to download and distribute the United for Patient Safety campaign materials and resources (herein referred to as “materials”), representing themselves or organizations, must register on the campaign website and agree to the following terms and conditions to use the provided materials:
- United for Patient Safety materials are copyrighted, and no revisions to the downloaded United for Patient Safety materials are permitted. Materials are expected to be used as-is; no modifications are permitted to any of the United for Patient Safety materials, including the insertion and placement of organizational logos and/or separate use of the United for Patient Safety logo outside of a formal cobranding agreement.
- No new materials may be created for distribution that include the United for Patient Safety logo, without the permission of NPSF.
- Use of the United for Patient Safety materials is restricted to approved individuals and organizations. Users will not share downloaded materials with another party for the purposes of further distribution.
- United for Patient Safety the intellectual property of NPSF, and unauthorized usage is prohibited.
- Users understand that use of these materials does not indicate NPSF endorsement.
- Users will adhere to the highest standards of professionalism in the use and distribution of the United for Patient Safety materials.
- Materials are not intended for commercial use or to facilitate any kind of sale and should not appear on pages selling products or services.